A+B Type Steel Repair Adhesive
· This product is mainly used for iron, steel castings filled blisters, pores or cracks, casting defects, high curedhardness, can be used at 100-150 C.
· General performance:
· A gray mud-like paste
· B white paste body
· Volume ratio: A: B = 1:1
· Curing performance:
· Hardness: 80 (Shore-D)
· Shear strength: 18 (25 C)
· Full cure time: 12 hours (25 C)
Technical specs：· Pcaking boxed
· Weight 65g/100g
· Storage conditions In the temperature range of 15 ~ 28 C preservation, preservation period of up to 24 months.
· AB Caster Glue x 1
Instructions：· First, identify needed repairs at the clean, no stains.
· With a file, sandpaper and other tools to deal with a flat surface.
· Press A, B component volume ratio 1:1 full tone evenly coated on the object to be repaired.
· Can be a variety of processing completed 24 hours after the four bonding.
Notes：· Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
· Please allow 0.5-2cm differences due to manual measurement.
· The adhesive has a mixed use of 1 hour or so. Shall be in accordance with the ratio of the A, B components are mixed before use, so that no color mixture can be used. With use namely, run out of time.