Pet Hair Comb
· Suitable for all kinds of dogs of all sizes, mostly for small dogs
· This pet comb has very close space, which can effectively remove hidden fleas, lice, ticks, etc.; it is economical and convenient to use.
Technical specs：· Color: random color
· Size: 15*11cm
· Material：Stainless steel needle + plastic handle
· Package Included：Comb x 1
Instructions：· Short haired dog -- first use a comb to comb the knotted hair, and then use the comb to stick the combed hair away.
· Long haired dog -- first lift up the dog's fur with your hand to see the lower part of the hair, then comb through the knotted hair with a comb and take the broken hair away.
· Leave room to hold the knotted fluff, leave the knotted part and comb it gently with the open comb. When encountering induration, do not use too much force to avoid pulling off the fluff. Press the hair root part and comb again.
· The fluff is easy to break when it meets the cutting edge, and the force should be measured when carding. To remove knots as soon as possible, it may be necessary to cut the knot as a whole when it hardens“
· Carding order: from the neck, from front to back, from top to bottom, first from the neck to the shoulder, then according to the back, chest, waist, abdomen, hind body, then comb the head, and finally the limbs and tail, comb one side and then the other side.
· Carding technique: carding should be fast along the direction of hair growth. Some people comb long hair dogs only on the surface of the long hair, but ignore the bottom of the hair (fuzz) carding. The dog's undercoat is soft and dense. If it is not combed for a long time, it is easy to form tangles and even cause eczema, dermatophytosis or other skin diseases. When carding a long haired dog, one should comb layer by layer, that is, turn up the long hair, and then comb the bottom hair.
· Method of hair knot opening: for dogs with serious tangle, comb or wire brush should be used along the growth direction of the hair, starting from the tip of the hair, and then to the hair root. It should be carried out from one point to another. Do not pull and comb hard to avoid pain or pluck the hair. If the rolling felt is serious, you can use scissors to cut the felt along the direction of the hair root, and then comb again. If it still can't be combed, only the part with felt can be cut off. It should be noted that the dog with knotted hair must not be touched with water. Once wet, it will be more difficult to comb.
· Keep out of reach of children's hands.
· Strong pressure or rough treatment of the dog's skin will cause skin inflammation, especially for dogs with skin inflammation, weak body and sensitive skin.
· Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
· Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
· Do not use it for purposes other than pet care.